ACE YOUR ‘O’ LEVELS: ENGLISH ESSAY WRITINGFor ages 15-16
Secondary 3 – Secondary 4
Build up your arsenal of tips, tricks and techniques while mastering the skills of GCE ‘O’ Level English essay writing.
Learn how to analyse the situation, structure your response and deliver a flawless essay. This concise language programme has been designed to develop strong writing skills and give participants an edge in their ‘O’ level examinations and essay writing.
Through this programme students learn approaches that are proven to assist in composing texts that exceed expectations of their readers. Covering key aspects of the Ministry of Education syllabus, this programme allows students to explore various types of essays and become proficient in authoring texts of immediate relevance to both academic performace and professional situations.
19 June – 23 June
1:00pm – 4:00pm (15 hours)
Aestral Private School
273 Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 #02-80
|Section 1: Learning Outcomes|
|iii. Narrative / Imaginative|
|Section 2: Learning Outcomes|
|v. Report Writing|
|vi. Letter Writing|
|vii. Situational Writing|
|viii. Guided Composition|
English PSLE: Mr Ramachandran (Full Time)
- Certificate in Education (Teachers Training College, Singapore)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (Cambridge University)
- Certificate in Current Affairs (National Institute of Education)
Subjects Eligible To Teach
- GCE O & N Level – English & Mathematics
- GCE A Level – General Paper
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- International English Language Testing System(IELTS)
- LCCI English for Business
Sign up for our 2017 English Enrichment!
Please fill in the form below, and we’ll get in touch.